Wednesday, March 22, 2017

CSI 226



These colours  are just perfect to share with you  one of my favorite photos  from our recent  trip to NZ
I went there with a bus load of  friends over 30 years ago  and I  was totally  over whelmed with this gorgeous  sight then. I hope this page describes the excitement  I experienced  as I was able to  see them again,  and especially  sharing  it with my daughter!
It had been raining but at this magical moment it stoped long enough for me to get theze photos! 

I chose to use hearts, clouds, flowers and my story was put in list form!
1. Go to NZ
2. Visit Milford Sound
3.Look for Lupins
4. See Katie's face light up!
5.Share the joy I had over 30 years ago 
6. Reminisce!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos and page, Wendy! Love your background work and those sweet puffy clouds!

    ReplyDelete