Wednesday, May 2, 2018

253 CSI CHALLENGE

Well I had fun playing !
I am planning to share some of my secrets with you BUT 
Not just now check back in here mid month 
 and I'll have some extra photos of my 
creativity!


                                               csichallenge.blogspot.com




I mix a little paint with  texture paste,
blend well,  swipe over stencil using an old credit card onto white cardstock. 
Let it dry  and cut around it. 
The orange circles I did in the same way as outlined below. 


Use gelatos or a cheaper version colour onto white cardstock. 


Spritz with water, blend with a brush. 

Dry 

Pencil in your title 
Draw the letters side by side,  
Gaps not necessary !

Cut it out 

Outline letters with  a black 1.0 marking pen,  ready to embellish your page! 



4 comments:

  1. How awesome is that..??!! Thanks a bunch Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your scrapbooking style. Lots of whimsical doodling. Lots of creativity. Easily recognisable.
    I love all the texture and stamping on the background. That jar of flowers is so neat. Thank you for sharing your embellishment tips with us. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever, I love the way you've created your embellishments Wendy,they look so cool TFS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic page! Love all the handcut elements you created! Just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete